LOUISVILLE CITY FAN CODE OF CONDUCT:
Scouse’s House members and Lou City fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support Louisville City while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, and opposing team fans and players.
Scouse’s House members and Lou City fans must abide by the following key tenets of the Fan Code of Conduct. Fans not abiding by the code of conduct will be subject to possible removal and additional sanctions.
- No chants with inappropriate language, including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. are permitted.
- No signs with inappropriate language.
- No misbehavior, such as fighting, throwing non-approved objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, disorderly conduct, abusive gestures, etc.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers, or fireworks of any kind without official approval.
- No bullying.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner, and only by those of legal age.
- Comply with requests from Louisville City FC and Lynn Family Stadium staff regarding stadium policies and em emergency response procedures.
- Promptly an carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Refrain from activities that damage the reputation of Louisville City FC or the USL.
- Foll all other rules and regulations set by Lynn Family Stadium.
LOUISVILLE CITY SMOKE POLICY:
Before a smoke device is used at a Louisville City FC match, all persons involved are issued copies of, and receive instruction on the Club policy related to these devices to include:
- The type of approved device allowed
- The approved timing and method of use
- The specific approved locations for use
- Safety equipment required in those locations
- Any red flag conditions that would change the normal procedures for use
Participants shall acknowledge that the opportunity to discharge smoke devices at Lynn Family Stadium is a privilege and not a right, and as such this privilege can be suspended at any time.
Any individual participating in this process that is not employed by the Club or Lynn Family Stadium shall immediately comply with all instructions given by the Club/ Lynn Family Stadium personnel.
All participants shall sign a “Policy Receipt Acknowledgement” form indicating they understand the policy and its requirements.
The person performing the discharge should not be intoxicated or under the influence of others who are.
LOUISVILLE CITY PROHIBITED ITEMS:
Certain exceptions to the list of prohibited items will be made for those fans attending Louisville City matches as a member of a recognized supporter club, and for items pre-approved by Louisville City, United Soccer League and Lynn Family Stadium.
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms.
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics, other than those consistent with the Louisville City Smoke Policy.
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals.
- Any missile or projectile like object.
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers.
- Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras, cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 in. or longer.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones).
- Animals (except assistive animals).
- Signs / banners larger than 2 ft. x 2 ft. (or any other item that could obstruct other patron’s views).
- Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather).
- Outside food & beverage of any kind.
- Metal or glass containers of any kind.
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search).
- Noisemakers (airhorns, drums, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.).
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Masks (worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section).
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
- Selfie sticks and/or monopods.
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the person responsible for safety/security at Lynn Family Stadium.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Lou City fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium.
Neither the Club nor Louisville Slugger Field are responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety or detrimental to others enjoying the event.
LOUISVILLE CITY EXEMPTED ITEMS:
The items identified in this policy shall only be permitted when the use and conditions have been agreed to the satisfaction of the person responsible for safety and security at the venue.
It should be understood from the outset that Exempted Items are not a right and that the permissions granted are on the express understanding that the use and/or display of the items is at all times in line with the Fan Code of Conduct (regarding behavior and decency) and any additional restrictions imposed by Lynn Family Stadium.
The following supporter group exemptions are permitted at locations and times determined by the Club:
- Drums, horns, and other musical instruments.
- Flags on PVC poles
- Banners, flags, and signage that meet the following criteria:
- All banners, flags, and signage must be inspected to ensure compliance.
- Banners, flags, and signage should at all times support the Club, the match, or an accomplishment of the Club or a player (past or present).
- Messages should not be commercial, political, offensive, or in poor taste.
- Items should not unreasonably obstruct the view of the spectators outside of the supporter section, over existing stadium signage, or present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways, or stairs.
- Should not be taped, glued, or secured using an adhesive of any kind.
- Should not in any way damage the stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, or other stadium property.
- Should not be constructed of wood, metal, or other materials that may cause harm to others as determined by the Club or Lynn Family Stadium management.
- Cannot be used as a projectile.
Any / All Supporter Group Exemptions may be suspended either:
- Prior to the event; where there is a history of non-compliance by the Supporter Group making the request.
- During the event; where either individual within the Group or the Group as a whole fail to abide by agreements reached in advance.
- Post-event; where it was not possible to deal with the matter safely at the time, or where the matter was subsequently brought to light.
Recognized Supporter Groups shall understand that any Exemption is made to the group and that they are collectively responsible for the behavior of the group and for ensuring that the agreements reached prior to the event are allowed.